Process Documents with Speed and Accuracy
To defensibly process electronically stored information (ESI), you need a service provider that has the processing speed, experience and technology infrastructure required. ILS processing capabilities are unrivaled. We have over 7 years of experience helping clients defensibly reduce data volumes for both large and small matters. With our investment in IT infrastructure, including enterprise-class processing servers and scalable storage capacity, ILS has hosted more than 30 TB of data and produced more than 4,000 productions with efficiency and accuracy.
- Process virtually any file. Discover FY supports more than 3,700 file types and detects the native file type regardless of extension.
- Easily scale to speed processing on multiple machines simultaneously.
- Efficiently produce searchable information with optical character recognition (OCR). Use OCR to convert image file types, such as TIFF and PDF, to text-searchable files.
- Enhance searchability and document integrity with metadata extraction. Use metadata to establish and index elements such as the document’s creation time and date and the last time the document was printed – all while preserving information integrity.
- Quickly extract attached and embedded files into discrete documents while maintaining their original relationships. File attachment hierarchies are shown in a clear, easy-to-understand format, so you can make processed attachments immediately available for examination. Attachments appear linked to their parent email or archive.
- Streamline the review process with document de-duplication features. View a list of duplicate documents related to a particular document of interest. The de-duplication process may be applied across the entire data store, per custodian, or not at all.
- Simplify management of problem files and avoid overlooking potentially relevant data with comprehensive “error logging” for issues such as corrupted or password protected files.
- Import Concordance load files.
- Unicode compliance delivers support for multiple languages. Native support for the worldwide character-encoding standard, Unicode UTF-16 enables you to process German, French, English, Greek, Russian, Hebrew, Arabic, Hindi, Thai, Chinese, Japanese and Korean content.